WebMailPRO Stationery Instructions
||Below are instructions for creating stationery to make use of the Stationery feature in WebMailPro.
You can use the stationery already available in Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail. These programs come with a collection of stationery, and also provide simple tools
for you to create stationery from scratch.
Setting up your Windows Live Mail to send a message to your WebMailPRO account:
Setting up your Outlook Express to send a message to your WebMailPRO account:
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- If this is the first time you have run Windows Mail, it will ask you to add a new account.
- If no window appears, click Add e-mail account from the menu on the left.
- Enter your E-mail Address, WebMailPRO Password and Name.
- Select the option: Manually configure server settings for e-mail account.
- Click the Next button.
- You’re now prompted to enter information about your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- For My Incoming Mail Server is a select POP3.
- Enter K12usa as your Incoming Mail Server (note: this will not enable POP3 mail for your account)
- For Login ID, enter your WebMailPRO email address.
- For Outgoing Mail Server, enter smtps.k12us.com
- Select the option: My outgoing server requires authentication
- When you’ve completed all the fields, click the Next button. Click Finish.
To Choose Default Outlook Express Stationery:
- Click on Tools
- Select Accounts
- Click on the Mail tab
- Click on Add button and then on Mail
- Enter your name as you want it to be displayed and click on Next
- Enter the email address as your WebMailPRO e-mail address and click on Next
- In the box Incoming mail POP3 settings enter K12usa (note: this will not enable POP3 mail for your account, however, OutLook Express requires text in this field in order to continue)
- In the box Outgoing mail SMTP settings enter smtps.k12us.com
- Click on Next
- In the Account field, enter your WebMailPRO e-mail address
- In the Password field, enter your WebMailPRO password
- Click on Next and then on Finish
- Highlight your mail account by clicking on it
- Click on Properties
- Select Servers
- Enable the check box for My server requires SMTP authentication and enter your Account Name as your WebMailPRO e-mail address and then your WebMailPRO password in the settings section
To Send Outlook Express stationery to your WebMailPRO Account:
- Select Tools from the menu, then Options
- Click on the Compose tab
- In the Stationery section, check the Mail: box
- Click on the Select button
- Select from one of the pre-formatted stationery templates
- Click the OK button
- Click the OK button
You can also make stationery from just about any HTML page by E-mailing the page to your WebMailPRO account.
- Click on the Create Mail button
- Put your WebMailPRO address in the To: field
- Type in any text that you may want to include in your stationery template (note: you can save stationery with or without text contained in the message)
- Click on the Send button
- Check your WebMailPRO Inbox!
To E-mail an HTML page to your WebMailPRO account:
- Open up the page you want to use in Internet Explorer on a PC
- Use the File > Send > Page by E-mail link on the menu.
- Use Outlook Express to send the HTML page to your WebMailPRO account.
||Networks & More! Inc.